ENERGISING CHOCOLATE WITH CBD
Why cook with CBD?
There are, of course, many ways to take CBD. One of the most popular methods is CBD oil. However, CBD oils can have a hemp taste, which some people may find unpleasant. However, this doesn’t mean you should dismiss the oils. Even if you don’t like the taste, you can still use CBD oil for cooking. This almost completely eliminates the peculiar taste and can actually turn your CBD experience into a culinary sensation.
The amount of CBD you use in each recipe is entirely up to you. If you are new to CBD we suggest you follow the dosage chart that we at Royal Organics enclose with our CBD Oils.
If you like healthy cooking, then this CBD recipe is perfect for you.
Energising chocolate with CBD
For a really easy CBD solution, you might want to try a CBD drink. CBD-infused coffee is becoming very popular, so here’s a deliciously sweet latte recipe that contains enough CBD to get you through the day. In fact, this recipe contains no coffee, so it’s completely caffeine-free, but tastes like a good latte. Servings: 1
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- CBD oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients except CBD oil in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking to break up any lumps. When it starts to simmer, remove from the heat and add the CBD.
- Pour into a cup and serve immediately. (You can add ice if you prefer it cold and refreshing).
- Very simple!