Published on 7 October 2021 by Royal Organics
Why cook with CBD?
There are, of course, many ways to take CBD. One of the most popular methods is CBD oil. However, CBD oils can have a hemp taste, which some people may find unpleasant. However, this doesn’t mean you should dismiss the oils. Even if you don’t like the taste, you can still use CBD oil for cooking. This almost completely eliminates the peculiar taste and can actually turn your CBD experience into a culinary sensation.
The amount of CBD you use in each recipe is entirely up to you. If you are new to CBD we suggest you follow the dosage chart that we at Royal Organics enclose with our CBD Oils.
If you like healthy cooking, then these five CBD recipes are perfect for you.
Mexican Quinoa Salad with CBD
Vegans and vegetarians will love this delicious quinoa salad. All you’ll need is a large frying pan. Plus, it will keep for a few days in the fridge, so you can take some to work every day for lunch. Serves: 2
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- CBD oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 400gr beans, drained
- 400gr sweet corn, drained
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lime juice
- Mix the vegetable oil with the CBD oil until well blended. Heat this mixture in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic to the oil and cook for about two minutes until soft.
- Add the black beans, corn, tomatoes, quinoa, vegetable stock, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir until well mixed, then cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and pour in the avocado and lime juice.